Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nearly New...

Daily, I research all things bridal. Whether it's on Pinterest, Style Me Pretty, or any other wedding blog I am constantly looking at things that catch my eye from gowns to gladiolas. My newest find: Nearly Newlywed.

Nearly Newlywed is an online dress boutique where brides can buy, and sell "nearly new" bridal gowns. Basically, you can find designer dresses from Elie Saab to Lela Rose and everything in between for half the price. Yes, the dresses are used BUT in amazing condition. What's the catch you ask? There is none! You are even able to send the dress back after you have said I do, if you don't want to keep it! Another plus, they have a Pinterest :)

Monique Lhuillier 'Arielle' Gown
Normally: $6,200
Nearly Newlywed: $3,500


No comments:

Post a Comment