Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ooh Vera...

When one dreams of bridal gown designers, she may think...Monique Lhuillier, Amsale, or Carolina Herrera, who are all equally amazing designers. But, most daydreamers minds jump right to the obvious...Vera Wang.


Vera Wang has changed the game for bridal gowns. From dressing some of the most famous celebrities including both Kardashian sisters (Kim and Khloe) and model Lily Aldridge, to creating a lower priced line called White for David's Bridal, Vera Wang has done it all. Every season she continues to 'wow' us with her perfect designs.


Now, I always say I have no idea what style dress I will wear when I finally tie the knot, but I do know my first choice will without a doubt be Vera Wang. Whether you go with her signature line, or her equally phenomenal White line, I believe Vera Wang is the Queen or Princess (yes, I am refrencing her perfume) of bridal fashion. If you haven't seen her designs, I suggest you put down that issue of Martha Stewart Wedding, and take a look! You will fall in love, just like the rest of the wedding day, daydreamers.




all images from google images


No comments:

Post a Comment